- Competitively priced degree programs
- 100 year reputation for excellence in experiential education
- Unique academic approach designed for professional success and lifelong personal growth
- Professionally focused curriculum designed with industry input
- Faculty with industry experience who know your career aspirations and help you network for internships and jobs
- Personal advising and an uncommon depth of career services
Our Education Is Different
Lately, just about every college is talking about experiential education. And that's because it works. At Johnson & Wales, we've been perfecting this approach for 100 years. It's why we're world-renowned for providing students with the optimal blend of intellectual development, industry-focused education, résumé-building work experiences, community and leadership opportunities, and career services. And, it’s why JWU has received the 2014 William M. Burke Presidential Award for Excellence in Experiential Education – the highest award given by the National Society for Experiential Education.
Here, you'll get inside your major from your first term, and build your résumé with related work experiences that employers are seeking. You’ll also learn to think critically, analyze problems and communicate effectively. If you know the future you want, have a desire to make a difference in your chosen field or have entrepreneurial aspirations, then get ready to reach your potential ahead of schedule, because at JWU, experience is the difference.